KETO Spaghetti and Meatballs ❤
Meatball recipe makes 24 meatballs.
2 pounds of grass-fed ground beef
1 tsp. of each oregano, thyme, garlic powder, crushed red peppers.
1/2 tsp. Himalayan Pink Salt and Pepper
1 cup Parmesan cheese
1 1/2 cup Pork Rind Crumbs
1. In a missing bowl scramble 2 eggs, add all seasonings and mix.
2. Pour over meat and knead together.
3. Add Parmesan cheese and Pork rind crumbs. Mix thoroughly.
4. Make 1 inch round meatballs. I place on a rack on a baking sheet. Roll out 24 meatballs.
5. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 minutes.
6. Rinse noodles in hot water. (I'm using Healthy Noodle, made from soy)
7. Heat spaghetti sauce. I use Rao's because there is no added sugar.
8. Put it all together and top with fresh Parmesan cheese. Enjoy😋
One serving is less than 4 net grams of carbs.